Re: [ox-en] The Hipatia Manifesto

Hi Graham!

3 days ago Graham Seaman wrote:
Was there any special reason why you sent this to the ox-en list and not
the hipatia or hipatia-en list?

No. Mainly because I did not dive into that project (and think I won't
because my load is already far too high most of the time). May be
cross-posting might be ok in this case.

Could I forward it?

Feel free to do so. My second part also of course.

( believe the
hipatia english language list currently only has Georg Greve and Hong Feng
as members (in splendid isolation ;-) so it would be best on the main
list, in spite of the language.

It's funny somehow that this project - like Oekonux - is mainly not in
English.