Re: [ox-en] Open Source and Denied Parties

I was thinking that the answer if you have the skils is just to rebuild your own browser (but I cant do that) ... redhat would get caught by the same thing - seeking to conform with US law. I found some more stuff on an iranian list about it. I am going to think about this as it seems that the state is intervening in our free beer in way we should not accept

Chris Croome wrote:

Martin Hardie
/\/\I-I/\/\I-I/\/\I-I/\/\I-I
auskadi tvcabo.co.mz
hardie ekno.com
Avenida Julius Nyerere 812 7E
Maputo Mozambique (don't use the post!!)
(258) 82 449428
Artekale 30, 2A
Durango, 48200
Bizkaia, Euskal Herria,