Re: [ox-en] Open Source and Denied Parties

So a US citizen is not allowed to 'export' the
sources to, say, a Syrian
national, but I could set up a download for him
where he could get it,
since I am not under US jurisdiction.

That is the very reason you will be (and me to) under
US jurisdiction (thoug US spelled MAI/WTO/WIPO) in a
not too distant future. And why I think that Empire
will be a justifiable description of it in a few
decades ahead.

- Johan