Re: [ox] Re: [ox-en] goal of oekonux, theory vs. practice, the new social movements and the left

Hi lists,

[not sure whether this reply to a post on ox-en was only sent to the German list? If yes, why?]

--On 8. oktober 2003 01:34 [PHONE NUMBER REMOVED] smerten oekonux.de replied to Franz S:
assuming that the oekonux community decides that a certain unity of
theory and practice is indeed desired and/or that a large number of
oekonuxers are also interested in changing society then thre are some
other questions that arise from that. if this assumption is wrong then
you can forget about the following questions but then i think it would
be necessary to ask if the fork of the project wouldn't be the best
thing...

Until now my impression is that you did not really understood what
Oekonux is so suggesting a fork might be a bit - ahm - bold.

Please, Stefan Merten, I would appreciate if you refrained from defining what Oekonux is. Instead, just mark it as what you _want_ it to be. I, for instance, would like Oekonux to develop more in Franz S' direction. And a fork does not seem that bold to me - for reasons explained before <http://www.oekonux.de/liste/archive/msg07313.html>

    it should
    be evident that both groups are of interest to the oekonux project
    if "a new society" is the stated goal of oekonux.

This is *not* the stated goal. ThomasB stresses this in his posting
(i'm hoping to be able to reply to soon) and I stressed this in a
posting today.

No idea what you are referring to - you might want to reread my post carefully before replying.

You are projecting something onto oekonux which it really is not.

No, he is not only projecting.

Best, Thomas Be