Re: [ox-en] Nazi in Debian Alert

This whole free speech discussion is boring, and therefore,
counter-revolutionary. ;-|

Free speech means absolutely nothing outside the context
of a materialist analysis of access to the means of media
dissemination and production. The problem isn't that some
people say hateful and racist things, but rather it's the
imbalance with which oppressed groups have the ability to
speak back, both to the hater and the larger public, as
part of a dialogue.

I don't care whether someone hates me as a Black person,
I only care about the power they have over me. Hate absent
power is a distraction only bourgeois liberals are
interested in talking about.

Art