Re: [ox-en] Nazi in Debian Alert

On Sat, Jan 24, 2004 at 03:01:05PM -0000, Niall Douglas wrote:
Racists tend to live a "leave me alone" view.

That's a funny interpretation of racial separatism.

And what if their state tells them to fear and loathe Country X
which is "supporting terrorism" and "building weapons of mass
destruction" (without any evidence of course)?

Then they're like "Bomb the fucking towelheads, they're not human
anyway".

So tell me please, what is the difference really? Racists "aren't
interventionist" until the state fools them very easily into being
such? (Which, again, I have to repeat, is a very weird slant on
racial separatism, to describe it as non-interventionist.)

And you're implying that racists don't always believe that their
"race" is superior, only that it's different and should be kept
separate? Pull the other one, it's got bells on.

I am afraid that it is you who is being naïve. I understand that you
feel you are in danger and being in Leeds, a place I have spent much
time in, you are probably partially right. However do not confuse a
realistic local danger with some abstract one on the internet - there
is no massive global nazi conspiracy out to get you

It doesn't matter if there's no organised conspiracy.

By the pathetic net attacks on Paul, there is already some evidence that
Mr. Walther or his associates wants to harm Paul. If Mr. Walther knows
a "racial comrade" in Leeds, or knows someone who knows someone...
you get the picture.

and believe it or
not, western culture has grown out of nazism. It will not return.

Um, this is blatantly contradicted by the end of your email in which
you write just what I was going to write in reply to this point:

(Consider here how the current US administration behaves, and how
with just a little more pushing eg; one or two more major terrorist
attacks - the US population could go where Germany's went after the
Reichstag fire. And they have the capability of destroying the planet
several times over).

Cheers,
--
Robin