Re: [ox-en] Re: wiki castellano

Hi Social Software,

We've set up a Spanish wiki on Oekonux and could do with some help with getting our stub-pages translated.

Martin Hardie wrote:
On Saturday 07 February 2004 06:32, Adam Moran wrote:

Joder ! http://es.wiki.oekonux.org.uk/Portada !

I need a good castellano speaker to assist me with a translation of a paper on floss .... anyone willing to help?

Our German and English wikis were put up last month and are quite advanced:

http://de.wiki.oekonux.org.uk/
http://en.wiki.oekonux.org.uk/

These have established email lists behind them; the Spanish one does not .

We launched the Spanish wiki, in part, as a shot-for-nothing. Also, in part as a response to this request:

Felipe Perez Marti, who has proposed a talk at oekonux, is organizing
another Free Software conference in Venezuela. He's looking for speakers
urgently.

This would be particularly relevant to anyone involved with free software
in education - the Venezuelan government has just signed a deal with MS
in a complete change of policy; he's hoping to build some international
momentum to block this trend. Does anyone know anyone appropriate?
(there's background on http://strata.site5.com/pipermail/tecnologia_conexionsocial.org.ve/ (Spanish only) especially in the thread 'Pionero del Software Libre Richard Stallman critica firma de contrato de Ministerio de Educación de Venezuela con Microsoft', starting in the January archive)

If any one can help or has any suggestions please let us know.

All the best.

--
Adam