Re: Debian / ox-en And [ox-en] Jonathan

On Wed, Feb 25, 2004 at 10:28:17PM [PHONE NUMBER REMOVED], Adam Moran wrote:
If we are going to get any further, you will need to let us know what's on your mind.

Shall we start again ?

As one gentleman said to another, certainly!

II.

What are you training to do with your mind ?

To have empathy and understanding for all my fellow humans.  I do not
even wish to stomp a snake until I observe its behavior and conclude
that death is the only option for it.  Like every tool in the shed has
its function, so does every human have a role to play in the tapestry of
light, life, and civilization.  As a tool badly used can slip and cut
your leg off, so a tool properly cared for can turn your work from pain
to ease.

III.

http://reactor-core.org/discrimination/nigger-owners-manual.html

... you'd win the argument ?

Indirectly, yes.  You can't formulate defenses against the deadliest
attacks without understanding the attack.  And humor is the deadliest
weapon that either side has.  Don't be caught flat-footed, is my motto.
If everyone erupts into gales of laughter at your expense, you lose.

IV.

social workers, who took a disliking to my anti-government,
anti-capitalist politics at the birth of my daughter three years ago.

I'm sorry to read this. I am just as concerned about this as your site.

Yes, the social workers have a lot of power, and so little
accountability that they run amuck over peoples lives, especially people
they don't like.  They really didn't like it when I started documenting
their names, phone numbers, addresses, words, and actions and placing it
on the web, along with photos of them.

In one particular attack, I took my daughter to a rally of the
Anti-Poverty Committee, and the social workers tried to take her away
because they said it was "dangerous".  I beat that in court, naturally,
but it tied me up for a couple months.

V.

> J Walther wrote:

In such a long term struggle, I need to know the odds for myself.  I
can't trust another persons word, especially when I've caught that
person lying to me.

I think you'll get a lot of opinions on this list; I don't think we lie. If we do its unintentional and you'll find that we soon correct ourselves.

I'm talking about people who attack straw man racists instead of real
racists.  When you label someone, that label is meaningless unless your
target sees himself in it, and adopts your label.  That is the first
principle of power, make them move according to your beat.  If you don't
understand their language or terms, you are shadowboxing.  Only when you
come to actual grips can you apply jujitsu.

You can pummel their bodies, but until they accept the truth in their
minds, you haven't won.

Jonathan

--
Address: 13685 Hilton Road, Surrey, BC V3R5J8 (Canada)
Contact: 604-951-4142 (between 7am and 10pm, PST)