[ox-en] Please start the project!

Given the turnover on the list, given that we now have a wiki, and given that emails are not always conducive to developing thought, ie we ALL tend to respond win a way that doesnt always help build the theory...
I suggest we think about what  Sandor said about things being "unclear".
Maybe we should go back to basics, here and on the Wiki, and formulate a "summary" of what we collectvely thnk is the answer to this point below. That is as a start why dont we, and we will not agree but the Wiki allows threads to be formulated in a coherent manner (unlike a list) commence a project to state the various views concerning what are the
- the principles of the development of Free Software
and
- how could they provide the foundation of a new economy which may be the base for a new society. Some will say that this has been done. I am not sure. But from this using the wiki we could grow/unfold/self valorise this into soemthing useful.

"In Project Oekonux different people with different opinions and different methods study the economic and political forms of Free Software. An important question is, whether the principles of the development of Free Software may be the foundation of a new economy which may be the base for a new society."