Re: [ox-en] Please stop damaging the project!

But this deserves a reply:

Stefan Merten wrote:

Again I'm grateful this worked after all and at the moment I'm pretty
sure we get this resolved.

Tell Chris that. Tell the others who have said they will go if no action is taken. Funny way of resolution. Like lifting the carpet and doing a bit of swweping under it.

--
"the riddle which man must solve, he can only solve in being, in being what he is and not something else...."