Re: [ox-en] Re: Local economies and Gesellian theory

On Friday 29 July 2005 13:26, josx wrote:

Just to clear some things about Argentinian case. Here in Argentina
"community currency" have lived with "normal currency" for 2 years.
Every State had their own currency, and they were not be able to used
outside of the state.
Also We had bank accounts with community currencies beacuse wages also
were paid in CC.
But In fact everyone Who had CC, spent as fast as he can, beacuse he
didnt know what can happen on the next day.
[sorry about my english]

your english is far superior to my spanish.

spending cc is what it's all about - unlike normal money which is hoarded,
accumulated, passed on generationally (rich get richer), cc are simply a
means of exchange.

have you used creditos at any of the markets?  i understand many of them are
still flourishing.  i would like to hear about your experience.

ernie