Re: [ox-en] Fwd: [pox] KLab9 Call for Contributions

"Stefan Merten" wrote:
on  Thursday, March 29, 2007 9:17 PM

Hi!

We received this call on [pox] but it's certainly interesting here.

I could imagine going there and prepare a workshop. Anyone who would
like to join me?

I have very little experience with this kind of event and don't know very well what a "workshop" can be. But I would like to join you... and Gregers. Raoul