Re: [ox-en] Digital Utopianism

Hi Christoph!

2 days ago Christoph Reuss wrote:
Let me clarify that it was not my intention to discuss P/P here.

Good. I hope it'll stay this way.

But the way you're dealing (or rather: not dealing) with different
approaches -- be it Dmytri's or mine -- is pretty disturbing.  It
smacks of totalitarianism rather than freedom.

You are of course free to think what you like - as anybody here.

And I reject the accusation that I killed ox-de.  (Obviously wrong because
it is dead although I got censored on it.)

The problem with people like Dmytri or you is that it absolutely makes
no sense to discuss with you. Because you don't listen. In fact I
wrote:

  2 days ago Stefan Merten wrote:
  > Sorry, but this debate has killed [ox-de] already

Contrary to your claim cited above I simply did not say that you
killed [ox-de].

Dmytri turned around words in my and others mouth just the same as in
this example. I'm really sorry, but for me it makes absolutely no
sense to even reply to this. Therefore I'll stop this waste of time
again.