Re: [ox-en] DRAFT DRAFT DRAFT - CfC for the conference - DRAFT DRAFT DRAFT

Hi Michel,

Michel Bauwens wrote:
what is doomicile?

doomicile is a social bookmarking service like del.icio.us, but all the
underlying software is free (as I understand it). So far, there only seems
to be a German site: http://doomicile.de/ . Maybe it's not a very good
example for a non-proprietary sharing platform, but I don't think I know
better ones (any suggestions?).

the problem that I see with your formulation is that people are
clearly sharing with extented social networking platforms such as
facebook as well

But then, mentioning "Sharing platforms" or "Sharing on proprietary
platforms" should already cover Facebook, so there is no need to list social
networking sites as a separate point.

Best regards
	Christian

--
|-------- Dr. Christian Siefkes --------- christian siefkes.net ---------
| Homepage: http://www.siefkes.net/    |    Blog: http://www.keimform.de/
| Peer Production in the Physical World:       http://www.peerconomy.org/
Real stupidity beats Artificial Intelligence every time.
        -- Terry Pratchett, Hogfather