Re: [ox-en] Re: Opinion poll on direct invitations for 4th Oekonux conference

Hi Graham and all!

Yesterday graham wrote:
It struck me that there aren't any biologists on the list, although
molecular biology has the most important open source movement outside
software. Unfortunately I don't know any biologists - but I believe John
Sulston is now working at Manchester Uni, and maybe someone in his
department could be persuaded to talk to us?

Everyone may add further entries (Franz did already). However, it
would be good to do it *soon* so early voters may have a chance to
rate all suggestions.

Feel free to add entries. I get all the changes by email and for
instance can add the rating macro if missing.