Re: [ox-en] Re: "At Cost"

Patrick,

One way to test your theories that is within your grasp could be

http://code.google.com/p/optimaes/

This is a project that has been around for about 5 years, and could be used
to apply your model, and it's dynamics to several model scenarios.

You could use it as a vector to communicate with people, by modeling all
kinds of systems.

I think this (or some similar kind of modeling system) could really be worth
your time, and could help you help others better understand how this can
work. If you cannot try it out in the real world, perhaps you can at least
model it, along with models of real world conditions?