Re: [ox-en] There is no such thing like "peer money"

list-en oekonux.org writes:

But will all 6.5 billion people on this world really do away with money
and
markets, which have been with us for over 10,000 years now, at least? It
just doesn't seem likely to me.

But, it does seem likely to me that people will figure out how to make a
new
*kind* of market and a new *kind* of money, both of which are biomimetic
in
nature, and work entirely different than existing markets...

Sam, forgive my bluntness, but if we really want to be biomometic (which I
think we should) we must do away with markets.

The logic of biotopes and biological systems is the organisation around
abundant flows of resources and the adaption of processes around them.
Nature does not trade and withhold (be- "wahren" which is the source of
"Ware"), it uses creatively. It does not hold back a service until an
equivalent can be delivered, it rather uses self-balancing cycles of
giving and recovering.

There is a certtain cruelty in the way this is done in nature, that humans
can eliminate. But if you look at the material synergetic relationships
that emerge from the principle, they have nothing, nothing, nothing to do
with markets.

Franz