Re: [ox-en] Rivalness - on second thought

Hi Stefan,

I agree with your claims here and have recently been reading some of
Aristotle's Metaphysics to see if there is a correlation...

Now that you've had "second thoughts", I wonder if you might tell me
how or if my interpretation of this slippery subject in the following
posts differs from yours?

http://Blog.P2PFoundation.net/one-loaf-per-child/2007/06/14

http://www.Oekonux.org/list-en/archive/msg04253.html

Thanks,