Re: [ox-en] 4th Oekonux Conference at stake

Hi Oekonuxis!

6 days ago Stefan Merten wrote:
Last week (10 days ago) Stefan Merten wrote:
5 days ago Stefan Merten wrote:
So if you ever thought about donating money to Oekonux or the P2P
Foundation *now* would be the right time to help making the conference
possible. If you never thought about such a step you may want to think
again.

In case you are ready to donate some amount please drop me a line or
just reply to this message in public giving others an example.

I'm very happy to tell you that I received the first offer over
500EUR! The potential giver wants to stay anonymous, however.

Another anonymous donator offered 400EUR :-) . Thanks a lot!

Stefan Meretz is ready to donate 100EUR. Thanks a lot! Every amount is
welcome!

In other words: It still makes sense to offer donations.

Still true.