Re: [ox-en] Difference between Physical and Information production

Hi Michel (and Franz)!

Yesterday Michel Bauwens wrote:
please note that when we are talking  about craftmanship, we are NOT talking
about 'common sense' craftmanship of the 19th, but about the possibility of
localized, more customized production using the latest in technology

Well, if you want to be understood you probably were better off if you
find another term then. By using craftsmanship you appeal to
completely misleading associations which introduces lots of
misunderstandings.