Re: [ox-en] Re: What prevents ampleness?

2009/5/1 Stefan Meretz <stefan meretz.de>

On 2009-05-01 04:47, Patrick Anderson wrote:
Stefan Merten wrote:
Yet in an exchange based system you "may not eat if you do not
work".

But isn't this also true for the lone islander?

We are not lone islanders and have never been.

we always needed to work , in the beginning whe almost dont exchange, we
distribute ammong families or small groups, what we gather or hunt,
sometimes we use other kind of exchange as gift system in especial events,
in special occasions, in special places, that places with time evolved to
markets and humankind grow because of that

some of us were lone islanders in pacific islands for example, small
families in each island.

--
Diego Saravia
Diego.Saravia gmail.com