Re: [ox-en] extrinsic motivation = coercion

Entitlement is not free.  There is a price.  Someone pays.

what is entitlementet?

Originally Adam Smith posited the "invisible hand" as exactly all
these "other issues" correcting the power of producers to set prices,
inevitably 'forcing' all costs to 'marginal,' as you put it.

By slicing off the left hand you are making the same incomplete
argument as those who say a free market is equated with no government
intervention.

I dont say anything about government, I am not speaking about markets at all

nor invisible hand

there are no markets for free soft, no invisible hand, no producers (of
distribution), no consumers (its not a consumable)

you only need to do: "apt-get install"

market?
price?
invisible hand?

it s not an economic act at all

its free

its only about costs, and it not cost anything. (marginally)

--
Alex
I cannot teach anybody anything, I can only make them think.- Socrates

Diego Saravia
Diego.Saravia gmail.com
NO FUNCIONA->dsa unsa.edu.ar