Re: [ox-en] extrinsic motivation = coercion

2009/5/5 Michel Bauwens <michelsub2004 gmail.com>

Diego,

ok a lot to study, but I will focus on
**

*"But I contend that consumer demand is not infinite. There exist physical,
physiological, psychological and cultural limits - both actual and potential
- to consumption which can keep individual as well as collective needs and
wants within finite bounds.*

*If demand is finite, then satisfying this demand becomes a real
possibility, and relative abundance is within reach."*

**

*thats not true, absolutly*

**

*we need 4 earth to put all humankind on north american way of life.*

**

*see Wilson, bottleneck
*

*http://www.pbs.org/thinktank/transcript1021.html
*

I only have one material desire. I want a plane. I want a plane to do
international travel, fast

its impossible that all humans get what they want.

--
Diego Saravia
Diego.Saravia gmail.com