Re: Profit and Value, was: Re(2): [ox-en] extrinsic motivation = coercion

<<
Its impossible to have an economic system at all (nor life) in thermodynamic
equilibrium

I think everyone is talking about demand supply equilibrium not
thermodynamic equilibrium!!!  Maybe it's easy to confuse if one is
talking about thermoeconomics but you're stating the obvious here in
saying there is NO EXCHANGE, NO MOVEMENT, NO LIFE when the economy is
in a thermodynamic equilibrium, i.e. NO FLOW = NO LIFE, so I agree but
believe everyone is talking about demand-supply

But you can have demand-supply equilibrium for abundant goods/services
if everyone who wants to have a given good/service can have it at cost
(+ fixed profit margin so that there is not only sustainability but
also possibility, assuming profit is spent exploring new inventions
etc)