Re: Profit and Value, was: Re(2): [ox-en] extrinsic motivation = coercion

Patrick,

OK, I understand what you mean now.

Your initial response left out the details of your thinking.

But this creates inequality between initial owner-consumers and later
owner-consumers which is, imo, justified only until the investment of
the initial owner-consumers is paid back... no?