Re: [ox-en] Report from COM'ON workshop: Dam builders and ship builders

Why do all of us pay so much to ISPs when we could
just connect with each other for no cost at all?

do you pay a variable rate or a fixed rate?

I pay a fixed rate so for me, marginal cost is 0.

For google earns money from its operations

--
Diego Saravia
Diego.Saravia gmail.com