Message 00296 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [jox] Re: Skins for the journal site

Hi Mathieu and all!

4 days ago Mathieu ONeil wrote:
I was wondering if we could have boxes with text or visuals like in Biella's first example? From StefanMn's response below this does not seem possible..?

BTW: While clicking around a bit I stumbled over

	http://www.vanessakima.com/

This is also a Plone site. See

	http://tracker.trollfot.org/wiki/StructuredDocument

for links to other stylish Plone sites based on a certain Plone
product.

So to me it looks like that there *is* a lot possible even in this
area. It still needs someone who does it and most of all an idea of
what we need.

Message 00296 [Homepage] [Navigation]