From: Stefan Merten <smerten oekonux.de>
Date: Sunday, April 11, 2010 10:35 am
Subject: Re: [jox] Re: Skins for the journal site
To: journal oekonux.org

Hi Mathieu and all!

4 days ago Mathieu ONeil wrote:
I was wondering if we could have boxes with text or visuals
like in Biella's first example? From StefanMn's response below
this does not seem possible..?

BTW: While clicking around a bit I stumbled over

	http://www.vanessakima.com/

This is also a Plone site. See

	http://tracker.trollfot.org/wiki/StructuredDocument

for links to other stylish Plone sites based on a certain Plone
product.

So to me it looks like that there *is* a lot possible even in this
area. It still needs someone who does it and most of all an idea of
what we need.

****
Dr Mathieu O'Neil
Adjunct Research Fellow
Australian Demographic and Social Research Institute
College of Arts and Social Science
The Australian National University
email: mathieu.oneil[at]anu.edu.au
web: http://adsri.anu.edu.au/people/visitors/mathieu.php