Message 00314 [Homepage] [Navigation]

[jox] texts for peer review added

@ George D: any news
on those texts you mentioned we could practise peer reviewing on? We now have a
password protected site to post text to...

i added four texts-candidates for peer review. i have to say i'm pretty impressed by how easy it is to post a text and how hassle-free the plone wysiwyg editor is, even for rather long chunks of text...
g.

Message 00314 [Homepage] [Navigation]