From: "George N. Dafermos" <georgedafermos yahoo.com>
Date: Tuesday, April 13, 2010 6:47 pm
Subject: [jox] texts for peer review added
To: journal oekonux.org

@ George D: any news
on those texts you mentioned we could practise peer reviewing
on? We now have a
password protected site to post text to...

i added four texts-candidates for peer review. i have to say i'm
pretty impressed by how easy it is to post a text and how hassle-
free the plone wysiwyg editor is, even for rather long chunks of
text...g.

****
Dr Mathieu O'Neil
Adjunct Research Fellow
Australian Demographic and Social Research Institute
College of Arts and Social Science
The Australian National University
email: mathieu.oneil[at]anu.edu.au
web: http://adsri.anu.edu.au/people/visitors/mathieu.php