Message 00494 [Homepage] [Navigation]

[jox] Re: Special issue for CSPP: critical theory

Dear Mathieu and Anthina,

I'm honoured to be invited, and I think its the way to go - to target/invite
people individually rather than a general invitation. However, I had already
thought about this and cannot undertake the project right now. I'm not only
overly committed at present but I'm also too burnt out from recent co-editing
projects. I just couldn't face another such project in the short-term. When I do
get more inspired I would look to edit with someone through a face-to-face
collaboration or maybe as sole editor. If you feel inspired Athina, why not do
the project as the sole editor, or lead-editor with someone you are in contact
with or have already worked with, it would probably be easier to coordinate than
working with another at a distance, and of course with advise from all those on
the journal (I would be very careful about who to invite as a contributor,
rather than sending a general call out, get the contributors right and it should
be fairly straight forward, get it wrong and its horrible, as you will probably
know).

thanks and best
Lincoln