Message 00910 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [jox] A response to Michel and Jakob

Am 19.03.2012 10:40, schrieb Stefan Meretz:
Marxian theory is not a theory _for_ capitalism, on the contrary, it
is a theory _against_ capitalism, namely a _critique_. The citique of
political economy is not positive science. You are right in the sense,
that the theory stems from capitalism, and that's why we have to
transcend its categories if we want to go beyond. Post-capitalism can
not be grasped in terms of the critique of capitalism.

Ciao,
Stefan

Marxian theory is a theory _about_ capitalism, and indeed a critical one, since it tries to figure out the mantras about capitalism in other theories.

hgg

--

  Dr. Hans-Gert Graebe, apl. Prof., Inst. Informatik, Univ. Leipzig
  postal address: Postfach 10 09 20, D-04009 Leipzig

Message 00910 [Homepage] [Navigation]