Message 00909 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [jox] A response to Michel and Jakob

Hi Christian,

"we" is the Oekonux community or a part of it? I know that you don't like my theoretical approach for years - nevertheless it is a Marxian one: Capitalism proved the ability to change its social structures several times in the last 300 years, so isn't it time to speak not only about Open Source, Open Software, Open Design etc., but also about Open Capitalism as a developing new social structuring _within_ capitalism? Thats my major analytical point. The more since there were seroius writings 50 years ago about "Open Society" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Open_Society_and_Its_Enemies and one of the main strategical thinking heads of capitalist establishment founded 20 years ago the "Open Society Foundation" with much impact o all the stuff you are discussing.

For me, this has to be _analyzed_, "again and again".

hgg