Message 00018 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: Layout (was: Re: [jox-tech] Re: Site structure)

Hi Stefan

 Mimbo is looking good, two quick points:

1 Width
ideally the text column should be less wide, to have some white space. Maybe a solution would be to have two (or three columns) but leave the left one completely empty? That would really help to give some breathing space; its a bit full now.

2 Title
 - instead of the plone logo?
-title:
cspp
(very very big black letters in minuscules – not caps - please)

-subtitle:
critical studies in peer production aims to open up new
perspectives on the implications of peer production for social
change
(very very small red or black letters)

Once the main structure is in place I am happy to experiment with text and color, if I can.
Maybe we should schedule a quick skype session later this week to move things along, if you have time?

cheers

Mathieu