Message 00094 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [jox-tech] article titles

Hi Mathieu!

1 hours ago Mathieu ONeil wrote:
Having paper titles up made me realise that all titles are in all
not-caps. I know I requested this for category titles but if we
                                                               ^^
cannot separate article titles from category titles then I think we
need to enable caps, as article titles look weird without caps.

Sorry, Mathieu, no "we" any more here. You wanted the responsibility
for the solution and this is certainly part of the solution. You
claimed to have solutions for all the details so I'm sure you have a
solution for this, too.

So if you could please let me know how to address this or fix it yourself it would be appreciated.

It is your solution so you should understand the structure and find a
fix.

Message 00094 [Homepage] [Navigation]