[ox-en] Book project

Great that we are interested in going ahead with the
book project.

To decide if we are making a manifesto, a conferance
collection, academic overview etc., I suggest we
beginn deciding the realistic aims of the book and who
should our target audience. The hacker community, the
new social movements, ackademics or the general
public?

In my opinion, our best bet is to start a snowball
effect. We are not strong enough to attract publicity
by ourself, most publishers and media would probably
prefer that our viewpoints never reached the surface.
However, if our ideas are correct (GNU + end of
capitalism), it is dynamite. The task is to get key
groups, also wishing for an end to capitalism, to pay
adequate interest to GNU. If so, I would aim for
social movements and socially committed intellectuals.

/Johan