Re: [ox-en] Capitalism, GNU Oekonux

johan soderberg <soderbergjohan yahoo.com> wrote:
[...] I'm not interested in discussing capitalism from the 'Adam Smith'
viewpoint, because I do not believe in it, and I do not wish to spend time
arguing against it. Sorry.

I asked no-one to argue against Smith-capitalism, nor for it.  I asked
whether "Oekonux" was incompatible with it.  I guess this comes down to
whether self-unfolding (which I still don't really grasp) is compatible with
it.

I am sorry as well if you are not willing to share your views on this.

MJR