Re: [ox-en] The Hipatia Manifesto

Hi again,

OK, there are at least two major differences of opinion here:

1. Whether 'value' is a category valid for all societies (I think the
majority oekonux opinion is that it is not, since the basic
oekonux texts claim that linux has no value)
2. Whether it is meaningful to treat packaged software as having value in
this society. Here I'm in a minority in disagreeing with you.