[ox-en] Reputation matters

Hi

On Thu 22-Jan-2004 at 03:27:42PM [PHONE NUMBER REMOVED], Rich Walker wrote:

As you say, getting useful work out of people whose
ideologies you are in violent disagreement with is an
interesting property of the Free Software community...

Indeed...

If I were a debian developer I'd be far more concered
about the damage that working with this person could do to
debians reputation than I would be about losing their
individual contribution.