Re: [ox-en] J Bywater - Deluze a holy fool?

On Mon, 9 Feb 2004, Adam Moran wrote:

Hi Johan,

Holy Fools http://www.hrc.wmin.ac.uk/theory-holyfools.html

At the end of the century, the superficiality of post-modernism is no
longer fashionable among radical intellectuals. Because the Soviet
Union has collapsed, the European avant-garde can return to its old
obsession with Leninism.

I think this sentence tells us more about where Richard is, in his head,
than anything else.

Or was, sometime in the mid 90s. I rather doubt if he'd write that now,
it was a guess that didn't work out: we got Negri instead. Close, but
no cigar.

Graham