Re: [ox-en] Making the text on the Wiki Public Domain, was: Re: [pox] Zur Lizenzenfrage

Hi Martin,

Martin Hardie wrote:

I feel (this is rough at the edges) that "public domain" is part and parcel of the world of private interest and maybe we should think beyong both of them... it just feels a bit "totalising" to talk of a "public domain"...

May be your right - may be we should just not mention copyright at all and just have the first FAQ read:

Q. Can I use the content of this wiki as my own ... to copy, distribute etc ?

A. Hey tonto ! that's why we built the site ! Come back when you need some more.

--
Adam