Re: [ox-en] Making the text on the Wiki Public Domain, was: Re: [pox] Zur Lizenzenfrage

Hi Martin, Adam,

On Tuesday 10 February 2004 12:01, Martin Hardie wrote:
I am more than happy with this, I think avoiding anay
reference to copyright and its concepts (like public domain)
is probably the best way to go ....

Not mentioning copyright at all is equivalent to an "all rights
reserved" statement. At some point, people might start using the
wiki, whom we do not even know. And I don't want them to add
stuff with all rights reserved to them.