Re: [ox-en] Making the text on the Wiki Public Domain, was: Re: [pox] Zur Lizenzenfrage

Hi Thomas,

I've tried to rouse Martin (Manolito) from his slumber last night but my guess his he's busy with his studies / work / studies.

I've got a sneaky feeling that he's trying to get Jarguel to work on a mission of his own. We must trust that he feels this time does not distract from our wikis.

Thanks for the content re. scarcity; I think this is an important aspect of our argument. I am glad we are getting together coherent content to take advantage of the overlapping wiki infrastructure.

I was hoping to find time to repurpose content from here http://www.hipatia.info/index_en.php and fit it in to the wikis. I think there is quite an overlap. I went to London at the beginning of the week to visit the libraries and I was struck by one sentence:

 Oak trees grow from acorns.

This list has members who are able to communicate in n-number of languages and character sets and it is apparent that we accept all feedback and learn. Portuguese next I hope.

From my theoretic work I am urged to understand the *atomics* of Tao. I should welcome the opportunity of any assistance.

Thomas Uwe Gruettmueller wrote:

This would be some kind of a non-copyleft free license. The problem I see is that the contributors would have to grant these rights, not the wikimaster.

I take you point - Manolito tried to concentrate my mind on these laws too. I foolishly told him off-list that I had a few law degrees. To be honest, I feel my efforts are best spent at this moment concentrating on the law of our phenomena ;)

Kind regards

--
Adam