Re: Debian / ox-en And [ox-en] Jonathan

On 25 Feb 2004 at 19:09, Jonathan Walther wrote:

On Thu, Feb 26, 2004 at 02:56:25AM -0000, Niall Douglas wrote:
bomb-making

Where did you see that?  I'll take it off immediately.  My site is
only aimed at helping to develop critical thinking skills, not how to
be violent.  A person who wants to learn such things must look
elsewhere on the web.

My apologies - I thought I saw "Anarchist's Cookbook" where it was in
fact "Anarchist's FAQ". My comments were based on flicking through
articles on your site, I had read more than a quarter already in the
past so I has assumed you had reproduced the originals.

BTW you're missing Mein Kampf which I think everyone should read.

(Before the flames begin, I really do mean *everyone* - it should be
mandatory reading in secondary schools. I've always felt that
particular book is more dangerous banned).

Getting really off topic now, but I felt this clarification should be
public.

Cheers,
Niall