Re: [ox-en] Re: Please stop damaging the project!

On Thu, Feb 26, 2004 at 09:19:47PM [PHONE NUMBER REMOVED], auskadi wrote:
Somebody (I presume a debian person in here) invited Walther.

I highly doubt that this is the case. It was mentioned on a debian
email list because someone found it googling to see if this had made
out. My guess is that both Jonathan and John (neither whom I have seen
on ox-en before) saw it there and came over.

He put up a defence which others didnt accept.  The original
question is ontopic - Is floss apolitical.

I agree, but it's got *wildly* off-topic quickly. Your own message
consisting basically of nothing but nasty one line insults to Debian
developers and Americans is a good example of how unproductive this
discussion has become.

IF Oekonux is what it is advertised as a "radical" list then it must
be able to move beyond the level of response we got from the debians
yesterday.

That's fine that you have that opinion as long as you're not saying
that people who don't agree with you should not be able to share this
list. Not everyone agrees.

Regards,
Mako

--