Re: [ox-en] "The Digital Tipping Point" by Christian Einfeldt

Hi list!

Last week (7 days ago) Stefan Merten wrote:
There seems to be a new film called "The Digital Tipping Point" having
a homepage at

	http://www.digitaltippingpoint.com/

I asked Christian Einfeldt: The film is planned to be done in
September 2005.

Unfortunately the navigation of the site seems to be included in this
piece of Flash and seemingly doesn't work with Firefox/Mozilla :-( .

They are planning an overhaul of the site and probably will consider
my hints :-) . As far as I understood they are still looking for
volunteers here. If anyone wants to I'm more than happy to make a
contact.

Please note this message is written on an offline laptop
and send out in the evening of the day it is written. It
does not take any information into account which may have
reached my mailbox since yesterday evening.