Re: [ox-en] Peer Economy. A Transition Concept.

Thanks Christian for this link, I was not aware of that and it could be a
nice cooperation with Wikipedia to maintain these lists.

Christian Siefkes writes:
As far as I can
see, there are some long lists of free design projects (your Product
Hacking
page in the P2P Wiki, and in the Wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_design ,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_source_hardware ),

and there are some
directories for specific areas, such as Graham's www.opencollector.org .
But
there doesn't seem to be a general-purpose directory collecting detail
information (which projects can add and edit themselves) over all kinds of
free design projects. Or did I overlook something? Anyone knows better? --
Graham, I assume you would know whether there exists some such
general-purpose "Free Design Directory"?

And if it doesn't yet exist, maybe it would be a good idea to set it up?

we played with the idea recently, since it is hard to find out about
state and structure of projects. Also, a good point to add would be
user evaluation and perspectives. There is even a renowned institution
in Germany that would sponsor an Open Source Award for
hardware and design if we could set up a team to prepare it
professionally.

Franz