Re: [ox-en] Apple trees (aka capitalism) are bad. What about barter exchange?

On Sat, Apr 25, 2009 at 12:38 AM, Amine Chadly <amine.chadly gmail.com>wrote:

Evgeni, sometimes reading from great ancestors makes it easier to
avoid mistakes. But one should not just sit around and read,
it would be such a waste ! Experiments are a good thing (tm :-) so
keep it up !^^!

Generally I am well aware of Marx's ideas. He is kind of superstar so it is
not hard to find good references to Marx ideas everywhere. But I do not
think
Marx had ever had a engineering attitude. I am talking about designing
something new here. Marx's business were to devise a way to logically
describe
what had been seen in the society at the time. And this is quite useless if
you
are about to engineer new social structures. Marx have proven quite bad in
engineering new social structures I think (this is just a personal opinion)