Re: [ox-en] next conference

johan
Very interesting, my name is Gus , I live in Argentina, BS As .
Iam coordinator of academic electronic network in Clacso
http://limay.clacso.edu.ar

I am research of free software but since the hipothesis of evolution.
My ideas are about the symbiogenesis and the complexity.
Lynn Margulis and others
I would like in the conference and the book also.
Sorry for my english
and sorry for I don't know germany
Regards
Gus