Re: [ox-en] How about a wiki.oekonux.org site?

On 2003-08-30 13:48:35 [PHONE NUMBER REMOVED] Chris Croome <chris croome.net> wrote:
Hmm, I'm not really a fan of using coneg to serve
different language docuemnts at the same URI, can you
point people an a wiki site set up like this so people can
see how it works?

Bah, negotiation is often done badly, but done right it's a very impressive facility. Dunno if the game is worth the candle, though. Certainly no wikis doing it yet that I've seen, which is why I said we'd need to create one. There's a lot to be said for it. I guess as long as the wiki can tell you what languages it has if it doesn't have yours, and open them in a parallel-text style for you to do/edit a translation, then that's good enough. Anyone interested in this idea? It would probably be better than my original translation idea in some ways.

Or using the most popular lingvon internacian.
What is that? This google didn't help me work it out...

Uh, that just looked like a regular search engine. Don't go making new nouns on me. Yes, I was referring to Esperanto.